Sunday, May 10, 2009

Improvised/Arranged Songs (Mostly Vocal)

(some of it's silly, some of it's crazy)


"Improvised Midi"



Brian on "drums" and I smashing away at an invented midi setting on Mom's really old keyboard. I suppose this could pass for video game music?
Created August, 2007.

"Fever"

Can't remember how many of me sang this.
Probably six and a half.
Improv based on a poem I wrote when I was sick.
Music created Summer of 2007.
Poem created about two or three years before that.

"The Beauty of the Earth"

Improvised harmony with myself based on the original hymn.
Inspired by Dad's old favorite family band "Second Chapter of Acts" and sent originally to Candy by e-mail.
Not sure if she heard it before she died.
Created November 5, 2008.

"A Dream is a Wish"

From Cinderella, but in 7-part harmony with myself.
A little improv.
Created February 1, 2009.

"Geographical Solution"



Based on the song that Sharon and I are composing.
As this is in 8-part harmony with myself, this is the latest version of this arrangement.
Original created October 14, 2008.
Remixed February 28, 2009.

"Wade in the Water"

A little improv audio recording in 4- and 7-part harmony.
May be inspiration for a future gospel choir song for my class.
Created May 10, 2009.

3 comments:

Emily said...

your blog makes me happy inside

and then it shows on the outside

with my smile

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.